Friday, May 26, 2006, 12:12 PMDue to a few problems with the server this week, if you tried e-mailing anyone at Payne and Redemption dot com and got your e-mail bounced back to you, that'll be why... Either that or you don't know how to send an e-mail!
Everything has now been resolved, so please re-send any e-mails you might have sent us before, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sunday, May 21, 2006, 02:49 PMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only kidding - actually I'm not - but with reference to my competition, I am not.
Now who should I give the 10 pounds prize to? 'Fern' guy - you get it. I know where you live...
So what's been happening these past few days? Well, I've been cooking. That's right, me and a large saucepan. A large saucepan, or stew pot, if you will, in which I tried to add two actors, one makeup artist, one hair stylist and a photographer. All that and a sprinkling of frustration - that sums up what has been happening these past few days - you nosy sod. Indeed more frustration than a hamster in one of those drag-car ball things that can only go forwards and back (if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you haven't lived). So needless to say, the photos may be slightly delayed...
Buoyed by the response to my last competition, I think I'm going to up the ante a little and throw in some real prizes - an official film T-shirt for the 2nd & 3rd best entries and a day on set for the best. So if that's something you fancy competing for, slip on your creative/wit shoes and reply away...
What would Max Payne's favourite joke be?
Ok, I will announce the winners in a week or so (but remember that I am the real winner - of everything).
Personas gordas gobiernan el mundo,
FBI's Most Wanted Executive Producer.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 04:02 AMThat's right, no more tick-tock my shiny happy friends - by the end of the month...
Luke "Jeff Garlin" Morgan-Rowe.
Daily Mail-burning Executive Producer.
P.S. No, I'm not talking about the film - if you haven't the foggiest what I'm on about, which I highly suspect to be the case, you will have to explore the whole site.
P.P.S. Disappointed at the lack of response to my last competition, I shall propose you another:
If Max Payne were to have a pet, what would it be? 10 pounds for the best answer.
Saturday, May 6, 2006, 06:45 PMVIAGRA!!!
Sorry, I've always wanted to start a blog with that, you know, raising the issue, but couldn't find a good enough reason... until now.
Anywho, I noticed that once again my undoubted bias has led me to neglect the wonderful crew involved in this shambles (sorry, production - I'm gonna get a punch from Mr Director for that). I mean, who cares about the cast? They're just a bunch of overpaid, make-up wearing prissies - apart from Nigel Billing, Kylie Cushman & John Mangan, of course.
"Have you got the the point of what you're going to say yet?" I was just asked - me? waffle? Imagine Charlie Sheen saying 'waffle'...
OK, so here is a brief run down of the 8 or so people who really run the show:
(1), (2), (3)...(7) & (8) - Luke Morgan-Rowe
(1) Piers "Midnight" Leigh - our director of photography. Piers is a very experienced and highly sought-after cinematographer. From our first meeting with him, his image for the film correlated with Mr Writer/Director's perfectly, and he will be a pleasure to work with I'm sure.
(2) Michael "The Hef" Johns - our sound recordist & Consigliere. A very experienced member of the British film industry, Michael offers us sage (yup, I said it again!) advice as well as flawless sound recording! He even has his own IMDB page... oooo, la-di-da.
(3) Marc "Marb" Knapton - our VFX guy. Well, I hope so...
(4) Justin "R" Durbin - our music composer. Yea, I don't know what's with the "R" either, but Mr Director insists on it, so there you go. Anywho, he currently works for X-Ray Dog, a well respected trailer music composing company thing - but he mainly does excellent scores for games & films.
(5) Dewi "Riggs" Morgan - our senior production consultant. I came up with that title - and am so proud! Dewi has been a good friend / enemy for some time now, and despite what people say, he's actually rather clever - without him, well we'd still make it, but it'd take a lot longer!
(6) Yin "Chick Pea" Lee - our key straight makeup artist. Yin has a fantastic portfolio, and will offer unique and intriguing straight makeup.
(7) Aaron "Bruv" Pritchard - our key hair stylist. Despite the title, Aaron is not gay ("not that there's anything wrong with that..." - Seinfeld). Aaron has been doing my hair for over 4 years now, so anyone who has seen me knows enough to be very, very concerned.
(8) Laura Odette Phipps - our key special effects makeup artist. The newest member of our small and utterly creepy family, Laura is taking on one of the more pressurised roles, as Mr Director is himself an SFX makeup artist - so that's like going to work for a cat as a gatto. Laura is very enthusiastic & we are very impressed with the work she has done so far.
So there you have it and now you know. Your day is complete and your night, like a beckoning virgin, awaits the thrusting advance of your felicitatious instincts.
10 pounds for whoever spots the made up word in my post.
With riotous and engaging concern for your well-being, surrender now or face my wrath,
Luke "Jeff Garlin" Morgan-Rowe.
Executive Producer what doesn't get a middle initial.
Sunday, April 30, 2006, 05:01 AMIf you had any trouble posting comments on blog entries before, you should be able to post comments now.
If you're still experiencing any difficulties posting comments, please e-mail us, detailing your problem, and we'll do our best to sort it out.